Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Goodbye flu.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

So you know those roasted sweet potatoes I was dreaming about yesterday morning? My wish finally came true last night after my fever broke. I spent hours curled up on the couch with my big fluffy comforter, watching Harry Potter, and eating delightful plates of ketchup covered orange goodness. Maybe my flu is finally gone? I think I'll probably lounge around one more day just to be sure.

-"Grandmas Sweet Potato Pie Whipped Body Creme (TM) - Paraben Free", by Ibrodar, $12.00.

8 comments:

Tins and Treasures August 24, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

I love sweet potato fries too. Two years ago I was in the hosp...couldn't eat anything...and that's what I craved!! I'm glad you got some,

Unknown August 24, 2008 at 4:06 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown August 24, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

yeah..i say go for one more day of lounging. just to be sure, ya know? ;-)

Stela August 24, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

I always think being sick is so much fun because you get to be lazy for a reason but whenever I do get sick, it's never fun! Get better!!

Beth August 24, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Love sweet potatoes! Especially fries. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Feel better soon.

Tia Colleen August 24, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Thanks everyone for the nice get well wishes. I'm feeling okay... but not quite better :( Tomorrow is a new day though. Maybe I'll wake up and birds will be singing and the dark circles under my eyes will have vanished, haha.

Curly Sue August 24, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

sweet. potatoe. fries...

Oh DAMN this diet of mine!

Your icky day sounds quite nice, I hope you feel back on top of it all soon :)

Giftbearer August 24, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

That stuff looks like yogurt! Man, the bath and body stuff on Etsy looks more and more like food all the time. I bet it smells really good! Sweet Potato is a great idea!

Post a Comment