Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

One order of poppies, coming right up.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

So we've gotten our first request for a custom order! And even though its not finished, I can't stand it anymore. I have to post a picture. A while back I had gotten a convo from a lady about our gun recipe box and cards, saying something like "where was this when I needed it", along with a really funny story. The gal turned out to be real nice, and she had mentioned that she wished our cards were lined. So, I thought about it, and then I lined them. When I sent her a message to say "Hey, I took your advice", she asked me if we'd be able to make a red poppy box for her. I asked the Mister if he would accept the mission, and this is what our combined powers have come up with. Oooh. Aaaah. So pretty. I haven't made the matching recipe cards yet. That requires supplies that my craft corner is lacking. Man, I hope she likes it.

3 comments:

Victoria April 17, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Very pretty! I am sure she will adore it!

Tia Colleen April 18, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Aw thanks guys! I showed her a picture via convo, and she loved it! So much that she wants to do 6 more custom orders for her friends for next Christmas! I'm so relieved that its what she wanted :)

Post a Comment